I am 31 years old and reside in sunny Southern California (Orange County).
I come from a very creative and eclectic family –my mother is an adult ed. art teacher and hosts art classes in our home; my father is an architect and owns his own company working out of our home office.
As soon as I could pick up a crayon in my tiny hands, I’ve been either drawing, coloring, writing, and learning.
I am a very positive and genuinely happy person. I am inspired by nature and all of life’s beauty. I can find anything inspiring and creative from smudges on a window pane to a puddle on the sidewalk.
My artistic passion is painting and drawing. My scholarly pursuit is helping and healing others.
My favorite medium is acrylic paint for painting and for drawing, I prefer fine point pens. I could create a guidebook for finishing college in your late 20s/early 30s -it would involve a lot of color coding.
I am currently finishing my Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology with a minor in Women’s & Gender Studies at California State University, Fullerton.
I aspire to join the Masters of Science program at California State University, Fullerton’s College of Health and Human Development, Department of Counseling, and to obtain my licensure as a Marriage & Family Therapist with an emphasis on women’s sexual health and well-being.
My scholarly interests in Psychology include but are not limited to: Human Sexuality, Gender, Evolutionary Psychology, and Biology.
My life goal and dream is to incorporate psychology, art, and women’s studies to teach sexual health in an innovative, and groundbreaking new way.
- To inspire
- Spark passion
- Incite you to ask questions
- Give advice
- Inspire to heal yourself and others
- Share stories and experience
- Share different perspectives
- Inspire positivity
- Instigate open mindedness
- Encourage self-reflection and self-awareness
- Serve as a guide for: love, healing, self-actualization, and positivity.
My Mission Statement:
- I will provide inspiration and guidance for my clients; I will aspire to spark passion, encourage self-realization and always have my art and words come from a balanced, positive, loving, and gentle place within myself. Through what I create, I, myself will become more self-aware and continue to learn more about myself and the world around me.
- The Universe
- The beach/ocean
- Nature sounds & soundtracks
- Jazz, classical, indie
- A blank canvas
More About the Artist
What are five words that describe you/your work?
What is it about your work that makes you stand out?
- Bold, intense use of color.
- Abstract and dream-like/dreamy themes
- Transcendental and spiritual
What are your hobbies?
- Science fiction, fantasy, psychology, women’s studies, feminist readings, spiritual metaphysics, astrology, etc.
- Harry Potter and Disney enthusiast
- Cooking and baking
- Video games: Role-playing games
- Overwatch, Bioshock, Alice, Sims
- Netflix/TV/movie enthusiast: Science fiction, fantasy, romance
- Lost Girl, The 100, Outlander, Downton Abbey, Miyazaki, Disney, Pixar, Game of Thrones, Good Girl Revolt, The Man in the High Castle.
What is your preferred style?
- Black, contemporary, with unique statement pieces.
- Dark, romantic, bohemian, vintage-inspired, petite, casual, feminine
- Simplistic foundation with artisanal accessories that are whimsical or nature-inspired.
Where do you get inspiration for your work?
- Blank canvas/paper
- Dark, bold colors
- Nature, architecture
- Trees, forests
- Sky –sunsets and night skies
- Fog, rain
- My photography
- Different perspectives –looking at the same thing in a different way than others.
Are there any particular color schemes that you are drawn to?
- Purples and blues
- Dark violet
- Winsor blue
- Prussian blue
- Deep turquoise
- Solar system/Universe/Nebula type colors
- Deep sea, tropical colors
- Gradation, ombre